Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inspiration vs. Result - Table Numbers

We are half-way through wedding season, as evidence by my recently sold items, so I thought it would be a good time for another Wedding Inspiration vs. Result post. This one is about the table numbers. In keeping with the "written word" theme we had (book page petal cones, book page fans in the paper chandeliers, and book pages on the place card board), our table numbers were painted vintage books. 
I got this idea from this DIY on the OnceWed blog. The original idea came from BirdAndBanner.com
The Inspiration:

The block numbers in the tape didn't fit the romantic feel of our wedding, so I figured I could hand-paint the numbers onto the hardcovers. Then I just covered them up afterward with the jacket covers. Luckily for me, my good friend, Marissa is a talented artist. She was kind enough help me, and any decent number that came out, came from her.


The Result:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...