Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Coley on Pinterest

I just joined Pinterest and I am already addicted. I am seeing things out in the real world that I wish I could pin. This morning when I got dressed, I realized what I was wearing, the way I did my hair and makeup.... everything was heavily influenced by what I had pinned the previous day. It inspired me to make this.




I will probably make more as I get more into the scene. Any phrases that come to your mind? How has Pinterest influenced you? 

Font by LatinoType on Font Squirrel


Update- I made two more...



    

Dream font by Pablo Impallari via font squirrel
Decorate font by smeltery via font squirrel
Paper bag texture by spoon graphics
Cloud texture by sixrevisions 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...