Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tea Party Bridal Shower

Last weekend my mom, sisters and I threw a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance. Did you catch all that? 
My mom got out her battenburg lace tablecloths and place mats, as well as her vintage floral hand painted cups, saucers, plates and vases. She also made all of the food from scratch, even the cookie favors. Her house looks like it's from a magazine anyway, but I supplied the pom poms and various other paper decor. All in all, it was a lovely day in Dana Point. 


Fonts:
St Marie by Stereotypes
Learning Curve by Blue Vinyl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very special you and your beautiful mother are. Makes me feel I was there. A lovely whimsical day you provided to all. Lucky Ladies ~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...