Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pillow Re-do

I am very lucky to have a mom who is in interior design at Thurston Boyd. They often save fabric scraps for me, and I was recently inspired to re-do our couch pillows with some of this leftover fabric. Here is the after:

More after the jump...


The Before:


These "before-pillows" were purchased by my husband while we were still dating. They had seen better days.

Recovering the existing pillows with salvaged fabric, I was able to use silks and linens with embroidery to create an all new look for FREE!

In order to cover them without hinting to what lies underneath, I had to cut off the fringe around some of the pillows.




And of course, Maisie was the first to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...