Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Taaz - New virtual makeover site


I've had an itch to change my hair for the past few years. I was going to cut bangs right around the time my husband proposed to me, so I put it off until after the wedding. Then I was bogged down with trying to fix my hair color after an unfortunate attempt at home coloring. Now that my hair is back on track, I wanted to get an idea of how those bangs would look on me. I found the new Taaz online virtual makeover. It's a little buggy (frequently signs you out, etc). But the features it has makes it well worth it. 

It offers hairstyles from celebrities to try on your face. The best part is the application lets you warp the hairstyle to fit your head, lengthen or shorten hair, change the color, etc. You can also try on makeup and specific looks from celebs. It even shows you the brand and name of the makeup, so you know what exact color red lip gloss you are trying on. I see this being a great marketing opportunity, and won't be surprised if Sephora ends up doing something similar. That being said, the site is free! It just takes a about 20 minutes to set up an account, upload your photo and outline your features, head and hairline. 

Here are a few pictures of me with the bangs I crave:
with Shailene Woodley's hair (different color)
with Christine Perri's hair (same color... could I pull this off!?)
Now to summon the courage to take the plunge and cut those bangs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...