Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Modcloth's Lament #2

I have been neglecting the follow up to this post I made in June. I missed buying this dress on ModCloth. But, I did eventually make one myself! Of course, the week after I finished the last stitch, they restocked the dress. HA! But I learned a lot, this was the first dress I made from scratch without a pattern.


Here's how it turned out (excuse the hotel room shots):



Here's the dress in action at the wedding:



As you can see, there was a little puckering under the arms, which is a result of the weird open back that I loved so much. 


Here's the original, just to remind you:


 

All in all, I was happy with the way it turned out. But, if you actually want to buy this dress rather than make it yourself, it's still in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...